Thu, Jul 27|
Ribblesdale Pool & Edisford Sports Compl
PADI Open Water Course
Learn to SCUBA dive in a relaxed, supportive learning environment with one of our highly-trained PADI Instructors. The PADI® Open Water Diver is the first scuba certification level qualifying you to dive anywhere in the world with a buddy without supervision.
Time & Location
Jul 27, 2023, 8:30 PM
Ribblesdale Pool & Edisford Sports Compl, Edisford Rd, Clitheroe BB7 3LA, UK
About the event
PADI® Open Water Diver is the first scuba certification level. A highly-trained PADI Instructor will teach you how to scuba dive in a relaxed, supportive learning environment.
Over the course of 5 weeks, you'll learn the basics of how to SCUBA dive safely and enjoyably.
Over the duration of the course, you'll learn to;
- Be a confident and skilled diver
- Assemble and use scuba gear
- Manage your buoyancy
- Respectfully approach marine life
- Handle common problems
This is a great opportunity to learn a new skill, enjoy a new hobby and broaden your horizons!
- Minimum age is 10 years old (other activities are available for over 8years and above)
- Fees apply, for more information please purchase a course from our online store or contact us for more information.